Indeed a delicious dessert made with strawberry custard, jelly, strawberry and ice cream. Perfect to end up your meal. Must try a recipe by Zarnak Sidhwa
- Strawberry jelly 1 packet
- Milk 1/2 liter
- Sugar 10 tbsp
- Strawberry custard powder 4 tbsp
- Fresh strawberries 2 cup (sliced)
- Fresh cream 1 packet (whipped)
- Strawberry or vanilla sponge cake pieces
- Strawberry ice cream 1 small packet
- Sprinkles for decoration
- First, make jelly and put in freezer to set.
- Boil the milk with sugar; add custard powder mixed in milk and make thick custard. Let it set aside.
- In a large transparent bowl, set cake pieces on the edges and pour the custard on it. Let it cool for few minutes.
- Arrange sliced strawberries on custard then make a layer of cream and jelly on strawberries, and refrigerate.
- Just before serving, top it with strawberry ice cream scoop, pour some more whipped cream. Decorate with remaining strawberries, sprinkles and serve chilled.