BBQ is very common in houses. In this post Chef Tahira Mateen is telling us how a Tikka Masala Spices (BBQ Spice Mix) should really be done at home for getting a wonderful and fresh taste of BBQ meal.
Tikka Masala Powder Recipe
Homemade Tikka Masala Spices (BBQ Spice Powder)
- Cumin seeds 6 tbsp (roasted and ground)
- Fennel seeds 4 tbsp (roasted and ground)
- Ginger powder 4 tbsp
- Black pepper 2 tbsp (ground)
- Black cardamom 2 tbsp (ground)
- Clove powder 2 tbsp
- Cinnamon powder 2 tbsp
- Small cardamom 2 tbsp (ground)
- Mace powder 2 tbsp
- Nutmeg 1 piece (ground)
- Mix all ingredients in bowl and mix nicely.
- Transfer into an air tight jar.