Beef bong curry is an aromatic dish that we often eat form out side. Do you know this is very easy to cook with a delicious result? A best recipes by Chef Zakir.
I cooked it at night 6-8 hours and serve in breakfast. Slow cooking gives it a tremendous taste. Serve it with naan.
Related Post: Beef Recipes
Beef bong curry
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Beef bong 1 kg
- Salt to taste
- Ghee 1 cup
- Onion 2 (sliced)
- Coriander powder 1 tbsp
- Cumin powder 1 tbsp
- Red chili powder 2 tsp
- Turmeric powder 1 tsp
- Yogurt 1 cup (beaten)
- Garam masala powder 1 tbsp
- Water as required
- Warm the oil and sauté ginger garlic paste, when aroma releases add beef bong and salt. Cook it until meat water dries.
- Now add 1 jug of water. Cover and cook on slow flame until meat 80% cook.
- Separate the meat and remaining stock.
- In another pan heat ghee and fry onion until light golden. Remove onion and grind with little water to make a paste.
- Pour onion paste in pan and add coriander powder, cumin powder, red chili powder, turmeric powder and little salt (salt is added in step 1 as well).
- Stir fry it on slow flame until ghee separates, now add cooked beef bong and yogurt. Cook on high flame until ghee comes on top again.
- Add reserved stock (add water if needed according to gravy requirement). Cover and cook on slow flame until meat completely tender. (Check seasoning and adjust according to taste.)
- Mix garam masala powder in 2 tbsp water and pour in gravy.
- Turn off the flame. Keep the lid on for 5 minutes. Dish out and serve.