What is aam panna? It’s a raw mango drink made from boiled raw mangoes. Panna Recipe (raw mango drink) is a tangy summer drink, one of best remedies for sun stroke and reducing heat in the body.
Aam Panna Recipe
Best Aam Panna Recipe
Recipe Type: Beverage
- Kairi (small raw mango) 4 (soft)
- Sugar 3/4 cups
- Black salt ¼ tsp
- Peel and slice the raw mangoes.
- Put 3 cups water and sliced raw mangoes in cooking pan and cook until soft.
- Add sugar and cook until sugar dissolve. Let it cool at room temperature.
- Pour mixture in blander and blend into fine paste.
- Now add black salt and mix. At this stage you can keep it in glass bottle and keep the bottle in refrigerator and when you want to drink, add ¼ glass panna and fill with cold water and drink.
- If you want to serve at same time, add cold water according to your desired consistency, adjust sweetness and serve.
You can substitute sugar with jaggery.