Get a very delicious Chicken Fingers Recipe to enjoy with your friends and family. In this recipe first step is to marinate the chicken, remember good marination always make a lip-smacking dish. Then you need to coat it in dry ingredients that dipping in egg and finally coating with corn flakes. Coating steps are completed. Now deep fry in medium hot oil.
Crispy Fingers Chicken is ready to serve with a creamy mayo dip. This is a perfect recipe to boost your tea time and get-together.
How to Make Chicken Fingers
For Chicken Marinade
- Boneless chicken breasts 250 gm (cut into thin strips)
- Yogurt 1 tbsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Soya sauce 2 tsp
- Ginger-garlic paste 1/2 tsp
- Vinegar 1 tsp
- Black pepper powder 1/2 tsp
- Red chilli powder 1 1/2 tsp
- Paprika powder 1/2 tsp (optional)
- Cumin powder 1/2 tsp
- Coriander powder 1/2 tsp
- All purpose flour 1/4 cup
- Corn flour 1/4 cup
- Egg 1 (lightly beaten with 2 tsp milk)
- Corn flakes 2 cup (lightly crushed)
- Creamy Mayo Dip
- Mayonnaise 1/4 cup
- Thick fresh cream 1/4 cup
- Red chili flakes 1 tsp (or as per taste)
- A pinch of salt
- Marinade chicken with above mentioned ingredients.
- Take 3 shallow bowls. Add the all purpose flour and corn flour mixture in one bowl, egg beaten with milk in the second and the crushed cornflakes in the third bowl.
- Dip chicken finger in the flour mixture, press slightly so the flour adheres to it. Give it a little shake to get rid of excess flour.
- Next, dip it in the egg, make sure it is well coated.
- Lastly, dip it in the crushed cornflakes, press the cornflakes slightly against the chicken fingers so they adhere well. Shake off the excess
- Repeat the same with rest of the chicken fingers.
- Heat oil in a wok, make sure it’s not too hot or the cornflakes will burn and the inside will remain uncooked.
- Add the cornflakes coated chicken fingers one by one in the hot oil.
- Let it sit in the oil for a few seconds, do not try to shake or move it around or the coating might come off.
- Turn them after about a minute. Fry until it turns golden brown, remove from the pan and drain them on paper towels. Continue until all fingers are cooked.
- Serve with creamy mayo dip.
For Mayo Dip
- Mix all the above ingredients in a bowl. Serve with chicken fingers.
You can fry them as you go, or coat them all first and then fry all together. [br]Do not overcrowd the pan. It usually takes 2-3 minutes to cook per side. [br]Maintain the heat on medium; turn it down if it gets too hot.