If you ever had ginger chicken before, then you know that there are many ways to make them. Growing up Chicken Ginger Recipe is a favorite dish to make and eat. Besides the fact that ginger tastes good, it also very good for you. It is known to regulate your blood flow due to its heat factor.
This meal is perfect for a mid-week dinner for the family, taking just 20 minutes to make, including cooking time. Full of zingy ginger dish made by Farah Jahanzeb Khan.
Also Try: Namkeen Mandi Karahi
Chicken Ginger Recipe
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
Total time: 25 mins
- Chicken (stripped) 1/2 kg
- Tomatoes (boiled and peeled) 3-4
- Yogurt 1 small bowl
- Fresh coriander 1/2 cup
- Red pepper 2 tsp
- Coriander chili powder 1.5 tsp
- Butter 1/4 cup
- Garam masala 1 tsp
- Garlic paste 1 tsp
- Green chilies 6
- Salt 1 tsp
- Ginger (Julian cut) 2-inch piece
- Make a paste of tomatoes.
- Heat up butter in a pan, stir fry chicken for some time.
- Add tomato paste in it and cook.
- Mix salt, red chili powder, garlic, coriander powder in yogurt and add in the chicken along with garam masala and green chilies.
- Cover the lid, and let it cook on medium heat until chicken tender.
- In the end, add ginger and fresh coriander in it.
- Serve hot with naan or paratha.