Want Chicken Tikka easy recipe? This is one of easy and delicious recipe by Chef Zakir.
- Chicken breast 1 (large cubed)
- Chicken drumsticks 2
- Yogurt 3 tbsp
- Turmeric 1/2 tsp
- Red chili powder 2 tbsp
- Cumin powder 1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Ginger, garlic paste 2 tbsp
- Oil 3 tbsp
- Remove fats from chicken, wash and apply cuts on chicken.
- Mix all spices with yogurt in a bowl (except oil) and coat all masala on chicken pieces. Marinate for half hour.
- Thread chicken pieces on skewer in length and grill and cook this while turning.
- Add oil in remaining masala and mix.
- After turning from both sides now apply oily masala in chicken cuts which are opened.
- Garnish with green chili, lemon and serve hot.