Chinatown Chicken is a delicious recipe with a sweet and sour tangy sauce. You can serve it with boiled or egg fried rice.
Chinatown Chicken Recipe
- Chicken 1/2 kg
- Finely Chopped Ginger Garlic 2 tbsp
- White Pepper Powder 1/2 tsp
- Crushed Black Pepper 1 tsp
- Soya Sauce ½ cup
- Brown Sugar 4 tbsp
- Vinegar 2 tbsp
- Honey 1 tbsp
- Oil 1-2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Boil chicken with finely chopped Garlic and ginger.
- In a mixing bowl add, white pepper powder, Crushed black pepper, soya sauce, brown sugar, vinegar, honey, salt, oil and salt mix it.
- Now add in chicken and cook till chicken is properly cooked and sauce becomes thick.