Do you love chocolate? Why not try this great little cookie? These easy Chocolate Chip Cookies are simply delicious. They are the perfect dessert for serving to family, friends and guests with tea or alone.
Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 125 g butter
- ½ tsp vanilla essance
- ½ cup caster sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1- ¾ cup (260 g) plain flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 2/3 cup (130 g) chocolate chips
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- Beat butter, vanilla essence, caster sugar and brown sugar in bowl with electric mixture until smooth.
- Add egg and beat until combine.
- Stir in shifted plain flour, baking powder, chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Line up baking try with butter paper or brown paper and grease it.
- Roll rounded teaspoon of mixture into balls.
- Place balls about 4cm apart on greased oven try.
- Bake in moderate oven about 15 minutes or until browned.
- Cool on try.