Chocolate Malt Ice Cream Cake is a delicious cake made with chocolate fudge sauce, vanilla ice cream, malted milk balls and fudge topping. This cake can be a nice addition in your birthday party and to celebrate any special occasion. A perfect Chocolate Malt Ice Cream Cake by Chef Zarnak Sidhwa.
Chocolate Malt Ice Cream Cake Recipe By Zarnak Sidhwa
- Flour 1 ½ cups
- Sugar 1 cup
- Cocoa powder ¼ cup
- Baking soda 1 tsp
- Salt ½ tsp
- Water 1 cup
- Oil 1/3 cup
- Vinegar 1 tsp
- Vanilla essence 1 tsp
- Chocolate fudge sauce 1 cup
- Vanilla ice cream, softened 1 liter
- Malted milk balls, chopped 2 cups
- Cream 1 cup
- Chocolate fudge topping ¼ cup
- Malted milk balls to decorate
- In large bowl, mix flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda and salt. Add water, oil, vinegar and vanilla. Stir vigorously and immediately pour into pan.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes at 180 degrees C or until toothpick inserted in center of cake comes out clean. Cool completely, about 1 hour. Spread fudge sauce over cake; freeze about 1 hour or until topping is firm.
- In large bowl, mix ice cream and coarsely chopped malt chocolates; spread over cake. Freeze about 4 hours or until ice cream is firm. Remove side of pan; place cake on serving plate. Top with whipped cream. Melt fudge topping; drizzle over whipped cream.
- Garnish with additional malt balls.