Fish Broast is not only healthy but also full of flavor. Learn how to give your meal an added crunch with this fish broast recipe.
Want an other delicious fish recipe? Try out Fish Fingers Recipe.
Recipe of Fish Broast
Recipe Type: Side Dish
- Boneless fish 1 kg
- Plain flour 1 ½ cups
- Corn flour ½ cup
- Baking powder 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Soya sauce 4 tbsp
- Vinegar 2 tbsp
- Tomato ketchup 4 tbsp
- Chili sauce 4 tbsp
- Oil for fry
- Cut fish into medium size pieces and apply cut on it.
- Put plain flour, corn flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl and mix it with electric beater. Beating will make plain flour light in volume that will make crispy outer layer.
- In a separate bowl mix soya sauce, vinegar, tomato ketchup and chili sauce. Mix in 4 tbsp plain flour mixture.
- First dip fish in ketchup mixture then coat in dry flour. Set on plate and keep in refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Heat oil in a wok and fry fish from both sides for 5 minutes or until water inside the fish dries.
Serve fish broast with French fries and ketchup.