Gajrela is also know as carrot and rice pudding. This is among the best winter sweet recipes in people. I am sharing my mother’s recipe that has an authentic taste. I will must say this is one of the best delicious Pakistani Food Recipe.
Easy Gajrela Recipe
- Milk 2.5 liter
- Rice 300g (soaked)
- Carrot ½ kg (grated)
- Sugar 1 ½ cups or to taste
- Almond for garnishing
- Boil milk, on boiling point add carrot and rice.
- Cook on medium high flame by stirring, when it is slightly thick add sugar.
- Cook it more when it starts bubbling and gets thick, gajrela is ready. Check sweetness in between and adjust according to taste if its less.
- Dish out in serving bowls, allow to cool. Garnish with almonds and serve cold.