KFC Chizza Recipe is a combination of chicken and pizza. The chicken breast piece is topped with pizza filling. This is the ultimate treat for the taste buds.
For this recipe, you need to cut the chicken into butterfly style. Then marinade, coat, and deep fry. At the end top and grill for a few minutes.
Also Check: Best Chicken Recipes
Easy KFC Chizza Recipe
- Chicken breast 4
- Salt 1 tsp or to taste
- Black pepper 1 tsp
- Garlic powder ½ tsp
- Chili sauce 4 tsp
- Vinegar 4 tbsp
- All purpose flour ¾ cup
- Corn flour ¼ cup
- Baking powder 3/4 tsp
- Salt ¼ tsp
- Paprika ½ tsp
- White pepper 1/4 tsp
- Chili sauce 2 tsp
- Chilled milk as required
- Self rising flour 1 cup (In 1 cup all purpose flour add 2 tsp baking powder)
- Pizza sauce ½ cup
- Mozzarella cheese 1 cup (grated)
- Capsicum half (finally chopped)
- Pepperoni ½ cup (sliced)
- Slice the chicken breast horizontally and shape in butterfly chicken. Slightly flatten them.
- Marinate with salt, black pepper, chili sauce, garlic powder and vinegar. Marinate overnight for best results.
- Take another dry and clean bowl and add in all purpose flour, corn flour, salt, paprika, chili sauce, white pepper, baking powder and mix well.
- Take chilled milk and make a medium consistency batter with it. Make sure you keep your batter chilled, once done, you can also keep it in fridge for later use.
- Now take the self-rising flour in a plate and set aside.
- Take your marinated chicken fillets, dip them in chilled milk batter and then coat in self-rising flour. Coat well on both sides and pat lightly so that the flour may stick to the fillets (you can repeat the procedure for a thick layer).
Deep fry, drain on kitchen paper once golden brown on both sides.
Then turn on the oven grill.
- Top the fried fillet with pizza sauce, mozzarella, finely chopped capsicum, pepperoni and bake for 3-4 minutes.
Serve it with French fries and coleslaw.
Recipe Credit Munira Kamal