For this recipe, you need to cut the chicken into butterfly style. Then marinade, coat, and deep fry. At the end top and grill for a few minutes.
Also Check: Best Chicken Recipes
Easy KFC Chizza Recipe
- Chicken breast 4
- Salt 1 tsp or to taste
- Black pepper 1 tsp
- Garlic powder ½ tsp
- Chili sauce 4 tsp
- Vinegar 4 tbsp
- All purpose flour ¾ cup
- Corn flour ¼ cup
- Baking powder 3/4 tsp
- Salt ¼ tsp
- Paprika ½ tsp
- White pepper 1/4 tsp
- Chili sauce 2 tsp
- Chilled milk as required
- Self rising flour 1 cup (In 1 cup all purpose flour add 2 tsp baking powder)
- Pizza sauce ½ cup
- Mozzarella cheese 1 cup (grated)
- Capsicum half (finally chopped)
- Pepperoni ½ cup (sliced)
- Slice the chicken breast horizontally and shape in butterfly chicken. Slightly flatten them.
- Marinate with salt, black pepper, chili sauce, garlic powder and vinegar. Marinate overnight for best results.
- Take another dry and clean bowl and add in all purpose flour, corn flour, salt, paprika, chili sauce, white pepper, baking powder and mix well.
- Take chilled milk and make a medium consistency batter with it. Make sure you keep your batter chilled, once done, you can also keep it in fridge for later use.
- Now take the self-rising flour in a plate and set aside.
- Take your marinated chicken fillets, dip them in chilled milk batter and then coat in self-rising flour. Coat well on both sides and pat lightly so that the flour may stick to the fillets (you can repeat the procedure for a thick layer).
Deep fry, drain on kitchen paper once golden brown on both sides.
Then turn on the oven grill.
- Top the fried fillet with pizza sauce, mozzarella, finely chopped capsicum, pepperoni and bake for 3-4 minutes.
Serve it with French fries and coleslaw.
Recipe Credit Munira Kamal