Enjoy a crispy malai paratha in your breakfast or lunch. This is quite easy Pakistani Food Recipe and you need a few ingredients for preparing it.
If you want a paratha for your kid’s lunch box then Roll Paratha is best with a delicious taste.
Malai Paratha Recipe
Author: Chef Shireen Anwar
Recipe type: Breakfast
- Flour 250 gms
- Cream 150 ml
- Yeast 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Sugar 1 tsp
- Water as needed to knead dough
- Ghee or oil for frying
- In a bowl put flour, cream, yeast, salt, sugar and knead with water until get a soft dough. Keep it at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Now divide it into 2 balls & roll it thin. Apply ghee or oil on it and sprinkle little bit of flour and roll it like a swiss roll.
- Now cut the ball with the help of knife to form paray's and refrigerate for half an hour.
- Now roll out it like normal parath then cook it on hot griddle. Once flip the side put ghee/oil on top side then again flip and cook from both sides until golden.
- Delicious Malai parathay are ready to serve.