Strawberry Chantilly is a simple yet decadent summer dessert recipe. Cake, cream and strawberry are used for layering in this dessert.
- Strawberries fresh 250 gm (roughly chopped)
- Pound cake 1
- Cream 400 ml
- Icing sugar ½ cup
- Vanilla essence ½ tsp
- Beat the cream along with icing sugar and vanilla essence until peaks form.
- Layer the pound cake at the base of a dessert bowl top with chopped strawberries then the whipped cream.
- Add another layer of cake top again with strawberries and then finish off with the whipped cream.
- Garnish with mint, chill and serve.