Delicious Tawa Bihari Kabab
Tawa Bihari Kabab
- Beef pasanda ½ kg
- Oil ½ cup
- Ginger garlic 1 tbsp heaped
- Yogurt ½ cup
- Garam Masala Powder 1 tsp heaped
- Raw papaya 1 tbsp heaped
- Chili powder 1 tsp
- Salt 1 tsp heaped
- Roasted and crushed cumin 1 tsp
- Coriander seeds 1 tsp roasted and grinded
- Poppy seeds 1 tsp roasted and grinded
- Roasted gram 1 tsp
- Marinate the pasanda with raw papaya and oil for 1 hour.
- Then add in all the above masala, leave it for another hour.
- Put on skewers in and out, heat ¼ cup oil on tawa, put skewers on tawa, fry on low flame till done.
- Give dum of coal, serve with onion rings, lemon slices, mint leaves and chatni.