Tawa Bihari Kabab is a wonderful recipe in Pakistani Food Recipes by Chef Shireen Anwar. If you don’t know how to give it dum of coal then read the trick How to Give Smoky Aroma in Food
Delicious Tawa Bihari Kabab
Tawa Bihari Kabab
- Beef pasanda ½ kg
- Oil ½ cup
- Ginger garlic 1 tbsp heaped
- Yogurt ½ cup
- Garam Masala Powder 1 tsp heaped
- Raw papaya 1 tbsp heaped
- Chili powder 1 tsp
- Salt 1 tsp heaped
- Roasted and crushed cumin 1 tsp
- Coriander seeds 1 tsp roasted and grinded
- Poppy seeds 1 tsp roasted and grinded
- Roasted gram 1 tsp
- Marinate the pasanda with raw papaya and oil for 1 hour.
- Then add in all the above masala, leave it for another hour.
- Put on skewers in and out, heat ¼ cup oil on tawa, put skewers on tawa, fry on low flame till done.
- Give dum of coal, serve with onion rings, lemon slices, mint leaves and chatni.