Beef Spaghetti is a different recipe then the typical recipes with meat balls. This recipe calls for strips beef and cream is also added in it. Follow the recipe and make super tasted Spaghetti dish.
Also See: Chef Zakir Recipes in English
Beef Spaghetti by Chef Zakir
Recipe type: Main Course
- Oil 3 tbsp
- Chopped garlic 4 cloves
- Oregano 1 tbsp
- Rosemary 1tbsp
- Beef undercut ½ kg (stripes)
- Tomato puree 5-6 tbsp
- Red chili powder 1tbsp
- Cumin powder ½ tsp
- Salt to taste
- Crush black pepper 1 tbsp
- Fresh cream ½ cup
- Spaghetti boiled ½ packet
- Green onion leaves 1 bunch (julian)
- Heat oil and saute garlic to brown.
- Stir oregano and rosemary then add beef, cook until beef water dry.
- Then add tomato puree, red chili powder, cumin powder, salt, crush black pepper; mix every thing.
- Remove from heat and add fresh cream, mix and return to flame.
- Now add boiled spaghetti and green onion; toss gently and serve.