Who doesn’t love a proper desi chicken boti? This chicken boti recipe includes simple ingredients that anyone can easily find in their kitchen without having to spend a lot of money and the taste is to die for.
Also See: Chef Rida Recipes Pakistani
Chicken Boti Recipe by Chef Rida
Author: Chef Rida Aftab
- Chicken boneless ½ kg
- Ginger garlic paste 2 tsp
- Red chili 1 tsp
- Salt ½ tsp
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- Garam masala ½ tsp
- Green chilies 2
- Mayonnaise 4 tbsp
- Cheese 1 cup
- Tomato ketchup 4 tbsp
- Butter 2 tbsp
- Green coriander 4 tbsp
- Oil 2 tbsp
- First, make small pieces of chicken.
- Now add ginger garlic paste, red chili, salt, lemon juice, garam masala and green chilies and leave for 20 minutes.
- Now mix mayonnaise, cheese, tomato ketchup, butter and green coriander in chicken.
- Spread chicken on a baking dish and bake on 180 degrees for 30 minutes.