Do you love Chicken Broast like me? This Broasted Chicken recipe is my personal that has a delicious and crispy taste.
Discover the perfect blend of crispy and succulent as you bite into our signature chicken broast. Prepared with a secret blend of herbs and spices, our broasted chicken is tender on the inside and irresistibly crispy on the outside.
This broast chicken guarantees a satisfying and flavorful meal that will leave you craving for more.
Best Chicken Broast Recipe
Prep time: 2 hours
Cook time: 30 mins
Total time: 2 hours 30 mins
- Chicken 1 kg (large piece)
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- Plain flour 1-1/2 cups
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper powder 1-1/2 teaspoons (divided)
- Paprika powder 1 teaspoon
- Green chili paste 4 teaspoons
- Water as required
- Bread crumbs ½
- Oil for deep fry
- Half-cook chicken with salt and 1 tsp red chili powder.
- Take a large bowl, add 1 cup plain flour, salt, 1 teaspoon black paper powder, paprika powder, green chili paste, and enough water to make a smooth batter.
- Add chicken pieces to the batter and leave for marination for about 2 hours or overnight.
- Mix remaining plain flour, black paper powder, salt, and bread crumbs in a bowl.
- Take a chicken piece, roll it in flour, dip it in batter, and again coat in flour.
- Deep fry over medium heat until golden brown and tender.
- Serve hot with French fries and ketchup.