A simple chicken sandwich calls for the chicken breast, mayonnaise, cream and seasoning. A very tasty and easy sandwich for your snack time.
- Chicken breast 300 g (boiled)
- Bread 6-8 slices (removed crust)
- Mayonnaise ½ cup
- Cream 2 tbsp
- Crushed black pepper 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Iceberg 1
- Tomato and cucumber for garnish
- Julian cut boiled chicken breast.
- Put in bowl and stir with mayonnaise, cream, paper and salt.
- Thinly slice cucumber and tomato.
- Place iceberg leaf on bread, then put chicken filling, cucumber and tomato slices.
- Top with other bread slice. Cut into half and serve.