Looking for some delicious recipes to change in your chicken recipes? Try out an amazing Grilled Chicken Steak Recipe by Famous Chef Zakir.
Marination and cooking on grill and topping with a sauce make a scrumptious meal. Chicken Steak goes great with boiled veggies, potato wedges, and boiled rice. This is just perfect for the weekend and if you serve in a get-together it doubles the enjoyment.
This recipe is also best for a steak sandwich. Steak Sandwiches is great to impress your friends and family.
Chicken Steak Recipe By Famous Chef Zakir
Author: Chef Zakir
Prep time: 1 hour
Cook time: 35 mins
Total time: 1 hour 35 mins
- 2 chicken breast
- 1 onion (thinly sliced)
- 2 tbsp ginger, garlic paste
- 2 tbsp mustard paste
- 4 tbsp Worchester sauce
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
- 2 tbsp black pepper crushed
- 3 tbsp oil
- Salt to taste
- 2 lemons squeezed
- 4 tbsp plain flour
- 2 tbsp fresh cream
- 6-8 dried red chilies
- ½ cup of oil
- 2 cup of water
- Divide chicken breast into 4 parts.
- Flat chicken breast with a hammer.
- Add ginger, garlic, mustard paste, 2 tbsp Worchester sauce, salt, cinnamon powder, 1 tbsp crushed black pepper, and 3 tbsp oil into a bowl and mix well until the oil disappears.
- Dip chicken breast in this mixture, squeeze lemon juice on breast, and up-down this.
- Marinate for one hour. (if you are using beef add 1 tbsp papaya paste in sauce).
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a frying pan and stir fry plain flour. When it gives aroma, remove from heat and mix to cool.
- Grease grill pan with 2-3 tbsp oil. (if don’t have a grill pan use Tawa)
- Heat the grill pan and place chicken breast on the grill. Turn the flame to medium as it starts cooking.
- When cooked on one side flip to another side. Cook till tender but do not overcook.
- Dish out in a separate plate.
- Fry half onion in 2 tbsp oil until red then add water and cook.
- Cut dry red chili into two and add to the above gravy.
- Add salt, 2 tbsp Worchester sauce, and mix.
- Now add the fried plain flour mixture slowly in sauce and mix well, increase the flame. Now add 1 tbsp black pepper crush.
- Remove from flame and add fresh cream. Mix all well and cook 2 minutes more.
- Cut chicken steaks in 2 parts and arrange in a serving plate, pour sauce on top.
- Serve with potato wedges, boiled veges, and boiled rice.
Related Post: Chef Zakir Chicken Recipes