Coffee is one of best flavor to use in cake. Let follow easy recipe of Coffee Cheesecake by Zarnak Sidhwa and prepare a wonderful cake for your family. Coffee Cheesecake can be served in birthday or in party.
- Biscuit crumbs 1 packet
- Melted butter 4 tbsp
- Coffee 4 tbsp
- Cream cheese 24 oz
- White sugar 1 cup
- Eggs 2
- Flour 4 tbsp
- Semisweet chocolate 1 oz
- Mix the melted butter into the crumbs. Moisten with 2 tablespoons of the coffee liqueur. Press into an 8- or 9-inch spring-form pan.
- In a bowl, mix cream cheese, and sugar until very smooth. Add 2 tablespoons coffee, and mix. Add the eggs and the flour; mix slowly until just smooth.
- If the cheesecake batter is too thick, add a little cream. Do not over mix at this point.
- Pour batter into crust. Bake at 180 degrees C for 40 to 45 minutes, or until just set.
- Open oven door, and turn off the heat. Leave cake to cool in oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, and let it finish cooling. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours, or overnight. Right before serving, grate the semi-sweet chocolate over top.