Do you like hot drinks in winter? I too like very much especially in cold winter days, these are best.
Here’s how to make all of the exciting hot coffee drink recipes you could ever want.
7 Quick Hot Coffee Drink Recipes
When you need a little extra motivation, you look for some different recipe.
Discover easy hot coffee drink recipes and enjoy a warm cup.
1- Coffee Mocha Latte
Try a new taste of coffee, Coffee Mocha Latte. Coffee Mocha Latte is a refreshing combination of Chocolate Milk.
You need to Froth the milk first then mix hot coffee in it. A perfect drink for winter.
- Chocolate Milk ½ cup
- Hot strong coffee ½ cup
- Whipped cream (optional)
- First take ½ cup Chocolate milk and froth it .
- Pour the hot coffee into a coffee mug and add the froth chocolate milk.
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkle coffee then serve.
2- White Spiced Coffee Recipe
If you love coffee then this recipe is perfectly for you. Go treat yourself by making this delicious White Spiced Coffee by Rida Aftab.
- Milk 3 cups
- Coffee 2 tsp
- Cinnamon 1 stick
- Cardamom 2
- Honey as required
- White chocolate chips 2 tbsp
- Cream 1 cup
- In a sauce pan add together milk, cinnamon stick and green cardamoms. Allow to boil.
- Now add coffee in milk and mix well.
- In a cup add honey to taste, pour hot milk and mix nicely.
- Lastly add cream and white chocolate chips.
3- Cafe Latte Recipe
A Café Latte, literally “coffee with milk,” is a single shot of espresso with steamed milk, not sweetened in any way unless you ask for syrup or sugar in it.
A Cafe Latte should have usually approximately a 3:1 ratio of milk to coffee but you can change it according to your preference.
- Milk 2 cups
- Hot freshly brewed dark roast espresso coffee 1 1/3 cups
- Heat milk in a saucepan set over medium-low heat.
Whisk briskly with a wire whisk to create foam.
- Brew espresso and pour into 4 cups.
- Pour in milk, holding back the foam with a spoon.
- Spoon foam over the top.
- Serve immediately.
4- Ginger Coffee Recipe
The health benefits of ginger as a powerful root vegetable are numerous. Ginger has a calming and soothing flavour with a touch of a bite to it that helps to keep you alert and calm.
It has been used from many centuries as a natural medicine to cure all types of common ailments. According to studies, it can even help to prevent serious life-threatening diseases.
Ginger is commonly used to help an upset stomach, motion or travel sickness or general low-grade fevers. It is also excellent for nausea and for warming you up when you feel cold (it stimulates cold hands and feet), and is esteemed as a “heating herb”.
Ginger is reputed to help ward off colds or improve your recovery time.
Try out a different version of hot coffee drink with addition of ginger.
- Packed brown sugar 1/4 cup
- Ground ginger 1 tsp
- Ground cinnamon 3/4 tsp
For Each Serving
- Hot brewed coffee 1 cup
- Milk, as required
- Whipped cream, optional
- Ground cinnamon, optional
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, ginger and cinnamon.
- For each serving, place 2 teaspoons brown sugar mixture in a mug. Add 1 cup hot coffee; stir until combined.
- Serve with milk, whipped cream and cinnamon if desired.
- Cover and store remaining molasses mixture in the refrigerator for up to two weeks
5- Vietnamese Style Coffee
Give a fusion to your hot coffee drink recipe by making Vietnamese Style Coffee.
Condensed milk is the key ingredient for this awesome recipe.
- Condensed milk 2 tbsp
- Ground coffee 2 tbps
- Boiling water 1 cup
- Pour the condensed milk into the coffee cup.
- Place a coffee filter (preferably a number 2 filter) into the coffee filter holder. Pour a small amount of water on the filter (just enough to dampen it) and add the coffee grounds.
- Place the coffee filter holder on top of the mug and pour the hot water over the coffee grounds.
- Let the coffee drip into the mug. Once the mug is full, stir and enjoy.
6- Milk and Honey Hot Coffee
Honey is a popular sweetener for tea, coffee, and other drinks. Adding honey in drinks give them a refreshing taste. Check out an ultimate taste of hot coffee with milk and honey. This is among the best hot coffee drink recipes. Ingredients
- Hot black coffee 2 cups
- Whole milk 1/2 cup
- Honey 4 tbsp or to taste
- Cinnamon 1/2 tsp
- Brew coffee according to preferred strength.
- Take a small bowl and mix together milk and honey until honey dissolve.
- Evenly pour the milk and honey mixture into the two prepared cups of black coffee.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and serve.
Hope you love all the flavors of hot coffee drinks. Which you like the most share in comment section.