Do you love Chicken Broast like me? This Broast Chicken recipe is my personal that has a delicious and crispy taste. I first cook the chicken with simple spices for tenderizing it, then coat in batter for a crispy outer layer. Try it you will love me recipe that is perfect for every occasion.
Best Chicken Broast Recipe
- Chicken 1 kg (large piece)
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- Plain flour 1-1/2 cups
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper powder 1-1/2 tea spoons (divided)
- Paprika powder 1 tea spoon
- Green chili paste 4 tea spoons
- Water as required
- Bread crumbs ½
- Oil for deep fry
- Half cook chicken with salt and 1 tsp red chili powder.
- Take a large bowl, add 1 cup plain flour, salt, 1 tea spoon black paper powder, paprika powder, green chili paste and enough water to make a smooth batter.
- Add chicken pieces in batter and leave for marination about 2 hours or over night.
- Mix remaining plain flour, black paper powder, salt and bread crumbs in a bowl.
- Take chicken piece, roll in flour, dip in batter and again coat in flour.
- Deep fry over medium heat until golden brown and tender.
- Serve hot with French fires and ketchup.