Enjoy a delicious dessert made with strawberry and cream. Strawberry Mousse goes perfect at the end of meal. You can serve it at any special occasion.
- Cream 300 g
- Sugar 125 g
- Eggs 3
- Strawberries 350 g
- Gelatin 1 tbsp
- Lemon juice 1 tbsp
- Beat cream with 50 gm sugar till its fluffy and thick. Set it aside.
In a blender blend eggs, strawberries,remaining sugar till it becomes a smooth mixture.
- Now take a non stick pan and cook the egg and strawberry mixture on a low heat. Stir it continually till it becomes thick. Don’t let it boil. Cool down this mixture in fridge.
- Take gelatin and dissolve it in cold water and add lemon juice in it. Add gelatin in strawberry mixture and mix it with wooden spoon.
- Now add cream in it and fold it lightly. Put it in fridge till set.
- Decorate it with strawberries and whipped cream. Serve it chilled