Ice Cream Cake
Recipe Type: Dessert-Cake-Cookies
Ice Cream Cake is always a yummy treat for sweet tooth. Let try this homemade version of Ice Cream Cake and chill your family.
- Vanilla ice cream 1-1/2 liter
- Whipped cream 2 packets for decoration
- For Cake
- Butter 175 gm
- Eggs 3
- Milk 2 tbsp
- Baking powder 1 tsp
- Brown sugar/white sugar 3/4 cup
- All purpose flour (maida) 1-1/2 cup
- Coco powder 4 tbsp
- Coffee 1 tsp
- For Chocolate Sauce
- Chocolate 1 cup
- Cream 1 cup
- Coco powder 1 tbsp
- Butter 1 tbsp
- Preheat oven on 180 degrees C. Grease 8 inches baking pan.
- Sieve together all purpose flour and baking powder.
- Mix coco powder and coffee in 2-3 tbsp warm water. Set aside.
- Cream butter and sugar then add milk.
- Add one by one egg and beat. Then add all purpose flour (maida) and baking powder.
- Add coco powder mix and combine with spatula.
- Put batter in 8 inch grease pan, bake for 15-20 minutes and take out. Cool cake at room temperature then cut from center.
- Take a spring pan if you don’t have spring pan then line a round pan with cling film and place one piece of cake in pan, spread ice cream over it then spoon chocolate sauce and cover with the other cake portion. Press softly and cover with cling film and keep in freezer for over night.
- After 24 hours take it out, flip the cake over cake stand or platter. Cover cake with whipped cream. Drop chocolate sauce over cake with spoon in horizontally and vertically direction.
- Fill cream in piping bag and decorate cake.
- Keep in refrigerate to set. Cut into slices and serve.
For Chocolate Sauce
- Melt chocolate and cream and put coco powder.
- When it mix, then add butter. Remove from stove and cool it at room temperature.
You can use any flavor of ice cream.[br]You can also add chocolate chips in ice cream.[br]Image courtesy Internet.