Mac and Cheese is one of yummy recipe. Loaded with cheese, creates a mouthwatering dish. Try this easy recipe.
Simple Macaroni and Cheese Recipe
- Elbow macaroni 1 cup
- Cheese1 cup
- Milk 1 cup
- Butter 2 tbsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Plain flour 2 tsp
- Black pepper to taste
- Parsley 1/2 tsp
- Bread crumbs 1/4 cup (optional)
- Cook macaroni according to package directions. Rinse and set aside.
- Melt butter in Saucepan, add flour under medium to low heat and stir constantly. Cook until golden brown.
- Add Milk until a gravy consistency. Stir constantly. Season with salt and black pepper then add half cheese. Stir constantly until cheese is melted.
- Remove from heat, add macaroni and stir.
- In a bowl add this macaroni, spread remaining cheese on top and sprinkle parsley. (at this point you can also spread breadcrumbs if you like).
- Bake it till cheese melt. Delicious Mac & Cheese is ready.