Pineapple Upside Down Pudding would be delicious addition in your menu. Enjoy a great recipe by Chef Shireen Anwar.
- Gelatin powder 3 tsp
- Water ¼ cup
- Egg yolks 3
- Sugar 6 tbsp.
- Milk 1 cup
- Pineapple essence ½ tsp
- Yellow food color few drops
- Fresh cream 1 cup (whipped)
- Pineapple slices few
- Cherries 6 to 8
- Dissolve gelatin in ¼ cup water.
- Mix egg yolks with sugar and milk, cook on low flame, stirring continuously, do not boil.
- Remove from fire and add in essence, food color and dissolve gelatin, let cool mixture. Than fold in the whipped cream.
- Set pineapple rings in greased glass pie dish, on the base and sides, put cherries in the whole, pour mixture on the pineapple slices.
- Allow to cool at room temperature for 30 minutes then keep in fridge for 2 hours to set, over turn before serving.