Cupcakes are delicious! Good Cupcakes are fast and easy to make. Kids can also make these Quick Cupcakes with out any worries. The wonderful smell of it baking in the oven would fill in house giving a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- 100g Self Raising Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 100g Unsalted Butter
- 100g Caster Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tablespoon Milk (optional)
- Paper Cases
- Preheat the oven to 180’c.
- Sift the flour and baking powder.
- Add the butter, sugar, and eggs in a bowl and mix together.
- Fold in dry ingredients, there should be no lumps.
- If you want to, add the milk.
- Put mixture in Paper Cases. Bake for 15 – 20 minutes until risen.
- Place on wire rack to cool.