How to Make Mutanjan with Rasgullay (Sweet Rice)
Matanjan with Rasgullay
Recipe Type: Side Dish
- Rice 3 cups (soaked for 30 minutes)
- Oil 4 tbsp
- Cloves 3-4
- Cinnamon 1 piece
- Cardamom 4
- Milk 1 cup
- Sugar 3 cups
- Food colors (red, yellow, green)
- Solid milk (khoya) 1 cup (optional)
- Fresh coconut 1/2 cup
- Mix dry fruit ½ cup
- Rasgully 10
- First boil rice.
- Heat oil adds cloves, cinnamon and cardamom; fry for one minute.
- Now add milk and sugar, mix it then mix in rice.
- Add food color one by one (mixed in 2 tbsp water each).
- In the end sprinkle solid milk, fresh coconut and half dry fruit on top. Cover and simmer rice for 5 minutes on slow heat.
- Dish out top with rasgulla and remaining dry fruits. Serve!