An easy Tiramisu Trifle Recipe with no egg. Layers of ladyfingers biscuits, ganache and tiramisu cream make this dessert so presentable. Your friends and family will love the tiramisu recipe.
Also Check: Dessert Recipes
Tiramisu Trifle Recipe
- Ladyfingers biscuits 12
- Mascarpone cheese or cream cheese 1cup
- Instant coffee 1 tsp (mix with 1 tbsp hot water)
- Whipping cream ¾ cup
- Icing sugar ½ cup to ¾ cup
- Cocoa powder for dusting
- Chocolate Ganache 1 cup
- Cream for decorating
- Serving glasses 6
- Cadbury chocolate 4 oz
- Cream ½ cup
- Chop the chocolate and add it to a heatproof bowl and set aside.
- Pour the cream into a microwave safe bowl and heat microwave for about 45 seconds to 1 minute. Pour the warm cream over the chocolate and let it sit for 2-3 minutes.
- Whisk until smooth and well combined.
- In a bowl beat cream till it is thick. Set aside.
- Now take mascarpone cheese or cream cheese, icing sugar, coffee liquid in a mixing bowl.
- Beat till it is thick. Don't over beat.
- Now fold over whipped cream in this very gently.
- First layer 3 tbsp ganache
- Second layer break ladyfingers and spread in the glasses
- Third layer spread the cream mixture over.
- Dust with cocoa powder and decorate with cream. Enjoy!