Give your simple rice a new flavor by adding vegetables and eggs. It goes great with any gravy. An easy Vegetable Fried Rice by Chef Zakir.
How to Make Vegetable Fried Rice
- Rice 2 cups (boiled without salt)
- Carrot 1 (diced)
- Capsicum 1 (cubed)
- Spring onion 2 (sliced)
- Eggs 2 (beaten with yellow color)
- Soya sauce 1 tsp
- Worcester sauce 2 tsp
- Garlic cloves 2 (chopped)
- Salt, black pepper, white pepper as required
- Oil ¼ cup
- Heat oil in a pan and soute garlic then add eggs, stir.
- After that add veges and boiled rice, salt, black pepper, white pepper, Worcester sauce and soya sauce in it.
- Rice are ready to serve.