Desserts are delicious to eat. I got this recipe from my cousin then made it. Walnut Toffee is so simple-to-make dessert, tastes absolutely divine – and it’s seriously impressive at dinner parties.
I use Marry biscuits crumbs but you can use another one as well. In other ingredients pineapple, walnut and cream is part of this walnut toffee recipe. Chill it before serving.
Also Try: Mango Dessert
Walnut Toffee Recipe
Prep time: 15 mins
Total time: 15 mins
- Marry biscuits 1 packet (crumbs)
- Pineapple chunks 1 tin
- Pineapple syrup ½ cup
- Walnut 1 cup (crushed)
- Cream 1 packet (beaten)
- Sugar 4 tsp
- Mix sugar in cream.
- Take a glass bowl and set the base of marry biscuits crumbs.
- Pour ¼ cup pineapple syrup over crumbs.
- Then layer pineapple chunks followed by walnuts then spread a layer of cream.
- Repeat this again and at the end cover with cream and garnish with walnuts.
- Keep in refrigerator for at least 2 hours then serve.