Desserts are delicious to eat. I got this recipe from my cousin then made it. Walnut Toffee is so-simple-to-make dessert, tastes absolutely divine – and it’s seriously impressive at dinner parties. I use Marry biscuits crumbs but you can use other one as well. In other ingredients pine apple, walnut and cream is part of this walnut toffee recipe. Chill it before serving.
Walnut Toffee Recipe
- Marry biscuits 1 packet (crumbs)
- Pine apple chunks 1 tin
- Pine apple syrup ½ cup
- Walnut 1 cup (crushed)
- Cream 1 packet (beaten)
- Sugar 4 tsp
- Mix sugar in cream.
- Take a glass bowl and set base of marry biscuits crumbs.
- Pour ¼ cup pineapple syrup over crumbs.
- Then layer pine apple chunks followed by walnuts then spread layer of cream.
- Repeat this again and at the end cover with cream and garnish with walnuts.
- Keep in refrigerator for at least 2 hours then serve.