Seekh Kebab are delicious to eat and they go great in parties. In this recipe seekh kabab are made with chicken. If you don’t have BBQ grill then fry kabab in a little oil then give smoke for a BBQ taste. Follow this easy recipe for making Chicken Seekh Kebab.
- Chicken minced ½ kg
- Ginger paste 1 tea spoon
- Garlic paste 1 tea spoon
- Green chilies 6-8 (chopped)
- Onion 1 small (finely chopped)
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- Cumin powder 1 tbsp
- Dry coriander powder 1 tea spoon
- Garam masala powder 1 tea spoon
- Salt to taste
- Egg 1
- Butter as required
- Mix all the ingredients together except butter and leave it in the refrigerator to marinate for 3-4 hours.
- Make balls of mince and fix them on the skewers in long kebab and barbecue it, till golden.
- Brush with butter while turning seekh kebab.
- Garnish with lemon wedges and serve with imli ki chutney.