Use your leftover chicken for making a new omelet taste. Chicken Omelet is even more delicious than the simple omelet 😀 I have added crushed red chili because I like it’s taste and without any doubt it creates a tremendous taste in omelet. Must try it to make your meal delicious!
Chicken Omelet also goes great in Ramadan, sehari time with paratha or roti.
- Eggs 2
- Cooked chicken or leftover chicken ¼ cup or as desired
- Salt to taste
- Crushed red chili ½ tsp
- Red chili powder ½ tsp
- Onion 1 medium (thinly sliced)
- Tomato 1 medium (cubed)
- Green chili 2-3 (chopped)
- Green coriander bunch a few (chopped)
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Beat the eggs then add all ingredients except oil and mix.
- Heat oil on frying pan or on griddle, pour egg mixture.
- When cooked from one side carefully flip to other. Cook nicely from both sides.
- Serve hot with bread or paratha.