Chili Cheese Fries is a delicious recipe. It is made with three types of beans, and serve with fries, green onion and melted cheese. Just superb!
Chili Cheese Fries is a tried and tested recipe by one of friend Wajeha Babar.
Easy Chili Cheese Fries Recipe
- Ground chicken 2 lbs
- Oil 1 tbsp
- Onions 1 cup (chopped)
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Ground cumin 2 tsp
- Paprika 2 tbsp
- Crushed red peppers 1 tsp
- Jalapeño peppers 1 tbsp (chopped)
- Chipotle peppers 1 (chopped)
- Salt to taste
- Red kidney beans 1 can (half mushed)
- Black beans 1 can (half mushed)
- Pinto beans 1 can (half mushed)
- Tomatoes 2 cups (crushed)
- Fries as desired
- Cheese 1 packet (melted)
- Green onion 2 (sliced)
- Tomato 1 (chopped)
- Pickled jalapeño as required
- Sauté Onions in the oil. Add the ground meat, paprika and stir until it is no longer pink.
- Add the Ginger garlic paste, ground cumin, paprika, crushed red pepper, jalapeno peppers, chipotle and salt. Mix well.
- Add the beans, tomatoes. Cover and simmer on medium-low heat for 20-30 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat. Serve warm over the Fries with green Onions, chopped tomatoes, melted cheese, and pickled jalapeño slices.