Chocolate Banana Pudding is a quick and easy dessert yet healthy. Serve to end your dine.
- Bananas 4
- Chocolate biscuits 1 packet
- Cream 2 cups
- Chopped chocolate 5 ounces
- Icing sugar 2 tbsp
- Chopped chocolate cookies a few
- Thinly slice three bananas lengthwise and half banana in round slices.
- Crush the chocolate biscuits to make crumbs.
- In a small saucepan, bring cream to a boil over medium heat.
- Remove from heat and add chocolate. Let sit 5 minutes.
- Add icing sugar and whisk to combine. Let cool to room temperature.
- Layer chocolate biscuit crumbs in a dish. Add half the chocolate mixture, then top with lengthwise banana slices.
- Top with more coarsely chopped cookies and remaining chocolate mixture. Cover and refrigerate until pudding is set and top with cream and banana slices and serve.