Egg masala is our family version of eggs. When we have short time or can’t understand what to cook; in such situation egg masala is our handy recipe that has an amazing taste and goes great with paratha or roti. It can be eaten in lunch, dinner or breakfast. You too must try and enjoy an amazing taste of this quick egg masala recipe.
Related Recipe: Sunny Side Up Eggs Recipe
Easy Egg Masala Recipe
Recipe Type: Breakfast
- Onion 2 medium (sliced)
- Oil/ghee ¼ cup
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tsp
- Tomato 2 medium (chopped)
- Green chilies 4-6 (chopped)
- Green coriander ¼ bunch (chopped)
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- Turmeric ¼ tsp
- Salt to taste
- Water ¼ cup
- Eggs 4
- Heat oil/ghee and fry onion until light brown.
- Add ginger garlic paste, tomato and green chilies. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Now put in red chili powder, turmeric and salt. Stir and add water. Cover and cook until oil separates.
- Next spread eggs on masala and don’t mix. When eggs start cooking mix it with masala. Now cook until eggs are cooked.
- Serve with roti or paratha