These tasty Fry Chicken Balls are a perfect snack food to serve with tea and fresh juice. Carrot and capsicum are added in these chicken balls to create a passionate taste. This is a real compliment with a tangy dip.
Also Check | Ramadan Recipes
Fry Chicken Balls
Prep time: 12 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
Total time: 32 mins
- Chicken mince ½ kg
- Capsicum 1 small (seedless)
- Carrot 1 medium (sliced)
- Salt to taste
- Crushed black pepper 1 tsp
- Crushed red chili ½ tsp
- Eggs 2
- All purpose flour (maeda) as required
- Baking powder ½ tsp
- Milk 4 tbsp
- Bread crumbs as required
- Cooking oil for fry
- Put mince, capsicum and carrot in chopper and chop nicely.
- Beat egg whites until stiff.
- Shift mince in a bowl and mix in salt, crushed black pepper, crushed red chili, egg whites, 2 tbsp all purpose flour, baking powder.
- Mix everything and make balls.
- Mix together egg yolks and milk.
- Dip chicken balls in yolk mixture then roll in all purpose flour, lastly coat bread crumbs.
- Deep fry in medium hot oil on medium flame until cooked and golden.
- Serve with your favorite dip.