Caramel Hot Chocolate is a delicious drink and great in winter season. A cup of hot chocolate and walk in foggy night is just amazing. Homemade Caramel Hot Chocolate is a quick recipe and it will not take more then 2 minutes in preparation.
The taste of caramel sauce gives it a superb taste that no body can resist.
Quick Homemade Caramel Hot Chocolate
- Milk 2 cups
- Caramel sauce 4 tbsp
- Hot chocolate mix or coco powder 3 tbsp
- Whipping cream for topping
- Caramel sauce, for drizzling
- Add milk in a sauce pan along caramel sauce; give it a quick stir over medium heat until combine.
- Now add hot chocolate mix or coco powder and mix until well combined.
- Pour milk in serving cup. Top with cream.
- Drizzle over caramel sauce and serve.