Keema Samosa (Mince Samosa) with crispy layer is always great to eat. In this recipe beef mince is used to fill the samosa.
Related Recipe: Chicken Samosa, Homemade Vegetable Samosa
Keema Samosa Recipe
Author: Home Chef
Prep time: 20 mins
Cook time: 40 mins
Total time: 1 hour
- Mince 250 gm
- Salt to taste
- Red chili powder 1 teaspoon
- Onion 1 medium (chopped)
- Green chilies 4 (chopped)
- Samosa wraps as required
- Water as required
- Plain flour 2 teaspoons (mix in water)
- Oil for deep fry
- Cook mince over slow heat with salt, red chili powder and ½ cup water until tender.
- Shift cooked mince in a bowl; put chopped onion and green chilies in it.
- Take samosa wrap, spoon mince filling and wrap nicely, seal ends with plain flour paste or water.
- Deep fry samosa in hot oil until crispy golden.