Keema samosa is a popular snack that originated in the Indian subcontinent. It is a delicious pastry filled with spiced minced meat (keema) and deep-fried until crispy and golden brown.
The filling is typically made with ground beef or lamb, but other meats can also be used.
Mince samosas are often served with a tangy and spicy tamarind chutney or mint chutney.
Overall, keema samosas are a perfect blend of savory and crispy textures with a spicy and flavorful filling. They are definitely worth trying if you love spicy and meaty snacks.
Keema Samosa Recipe
Author: Home Chef
Prep time: 20 mins
Cook time: 40 mins
Total time: 1 hour
- Mince 250 gm
- Salt to taste
- Red chili powder 1 teaspoon
- Onion 1 medium (chopped)
- Green chilies 4 (chopped)
- Samosa wraps as required
- Water as required
- Plain flour 2 teaspoons (mix in water)
- Oil for deep fry
- Cook mince over slow heat with salt, red chili powder and ½ cup water until tender.
- Shift cooked mince in a bowl; put chopped onion and green chilies in it.
- Take samosa wrap, spoon mince filling and wrap nicely, seal ends with plain flour paste or water.
- Deep fry samosa in hot oil until crispy golden.