I made this Mughlai Tandoori Chicken last Sunday, it was fabulous. The right marination of ingredients gave it a scrumptious taste. This delicious Mughlai roast chicken is perfect for any occasion, not just the Sunday.
Mughlai Tandoori Chicken Recipe
- Whole chicken 1 (1-1/2 kg)
- White vinegar ¼ cup
- Oil 4 teaspoons
- Lemon and onion for garnishing
- Salt as required
- Yogurt 250gm
- Ginger paste 2 teaspoons
- Garlic paste 2 teaspoons
- Papaya paste 2 teaspoons
- Green chilies 4 (chopped)
- Red chili powder 1 teaspoon
- Garam masala powder 1 teaspoon
- Chaat masala 4 teaspoons
- Mark slits on the chicken; rub salt and vinegar and keeps aside for 20 minutes.
- Mix marination and coat chicken; leave overnight in the refrigerator.
- Lay a paper on a baking tray and grease it. Place whole chicken on a tray and drop oil on it.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180-200 degrees for 45 minutes or until chicken cooked.
- Garnish with lemon wedges, sliced onions, and serve.