I made this Mughlai Tandoori Chicken last Sunday, it was fabulous. The right marination of ingredients gave it a scrumptious taste. This delicious Mughlai roast chicken is perfect for any occasion, not just the Sunday.
Mughlai Tandoori Chicken Recipe
- Whole chicken 1 (1-1/2 kg)
- White vinegar ¼ cup
- Oil 4 teaspoons
- Lemon and onion for garnishing
- Salt as required
- Yogurt 250gm
- Ginger paste 2 teaspoons
- Garlic paste 2 teaspoons
- Papaya paste 2 teaspoons
- Green chilies 4 (chopped)
- Red chili powder 1 teaspoon
- Garam masala powder 1 teaspoon
- Chaat masala 4 teaspoons
- Mark slits on the chicken; rub salt and vinegar and keeps aside for 20 minutes.
- Mix marination and coat chicken; leave overnight in the refrigerator.
- Lay a paper on a baking tray and grease it. Place whole chicken on a tray and drop oil on it.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180-200 degrees for 45 minutes or until chicken cooked.
- Garnish with lemon wedges, sliced onions, and serve.
2 thoughts on “Mughlai Tandoori Chicken”
I loved your recipe website! OMG it was the best I’ve seen around. I love how you have created specific categories for the different food types. You have an excellent website, and I was able to find everything I was looking for.
The only suggestions I have is:
1. add a search bar, it would make searches easier.
2. provide different garam masalas, chat masalas, add haleem, Chicken curry, Keema mattar, and Pakoras and something called Egg Ekuri (Parsi dish). These are only suggestions!
I love your website! Thank you for such a wonderful website!!!
Hi Diana, thank you much for your kind feedback and suggestions. garam masalas, chat masalas, and haleem recipes are already in the blog. Rest we will add soon. Thank you again and keep visiting!