How to Make Aloo Gosht
Mutton Potato Curry (Aloo Gosht)
- Mutton ½ kg
- Onions 3 medium (sliced)
- Ginger garlic paste 2 tea spoons
- Green chilies 4 (chopped)
- Tomatoes 2 medium (chopped)
- Turmeric powder ½ tea spoon
- Red chili powder 1-1/2 tea spoons
- Salt to taste
- Potatoes 4 medium (cut in half)
- Ghee ½ cup
- Fresh coriander leaves ½ cup
- Green chilies 4 (sliced)
- Garam masala powder 1 tea spoon
- Add mutton, onion, ginger garlic paste, chopped green chilies, tomatoes, turmeric powder, red chili powder, salt, and 2 glasses water in a pan (water quantity depends on quality of meat). Cook till meat tender.
- Now add oil and cook over high flame till oil becomes separate and masala mixed well.
- Add potato into meat and stir fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add enough water that cooks potatoes and your desire gravy left.
- When potatoes are soft, add fresh coriander leaves and sliced green chilies. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle garam masala powder and serve with paratha, roti or brown rice.