A fantastically filling, flavour-packed supper delicious Open Grilled Sandwich kid’s favorite. Ready in short time and a nice lunch box or anytime snack.
- Butter 1 tbsp
- Flour 2 tbsp
- Milk 1 cup
- Sugar 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- White Pepper 1 tsp
- Chicken ½ cup
- Bread 1
- Grated Cheese 1 cup
- Black pepper 1 tsp
- To make white sauce, add in ½ tbsp butter and add in flour and cook it for few minutes.
- Remove it from the stove for 5 minutes. Add in milk and mix it.
- Then cook it till the sauce thickens.
- Add in sugar, white pepper and chicken.
- Cut the bread into slices and spread butter. Spread white chicken sauce.
- Add in cheese and sprinkle black pepper.
- Put them in the baking dish and bake for 10 mins and serve hot.