If you are on the way to diet and want to enjoy delicious food as well then try out Oven Baked Fajita. Full of flavor and low in calories.
- Chicken breasts 500g (cut into strips)
- Vegetable oil 2 tbsp
- Chili powder 2 tsp
- Cumin 1 1/2 tsp
- Garlic powder 1/2 tsp
- Dried oregano 1/2 tsp
- Salt 1/4 tsp
- Tomatoes 1 cup (diced)
- Green chilies 4 (chopped)
- Onion 1 medium (sliced)
- Red bell pepper 1/2 (strips)
- Green bell pepper 1/2 (strips)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Place chicken strips in a greased 13×9 baking dish.
- In a small bowl combine the oil, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, dried oregano, and salt.
- Drizzle the spice mixture over the chicken and stir to coat.
- Next add the tomatoes, green chili, onion and peppers to the dish and stir to combine.
- Bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender.