Pineapple Upside Down Salad Mould is a great and a twisted salad that you will must like.
- Pineapple slices 1 can undrained
- Cherry halves 6
- Pineapple jelly 1 packet dissolved in ¾ cup water
- Cream 4 tbsp whipped
- Cream cheese 4 tbsp
- Curd cheese 4 tbsp
- Mayonnaise 4 tbsp
- Pineapple tidbits ½ cup
- Fruit cocktail 1 cup
- Sugar 2 tbsp
- Salt ½ tsp
- Gelatin 2 tbsp dissolved in pineapple syrup ¼ syrup
- Grease your mould very well with oil, fix with pineapple and cherries.
- Dissolve jelly in water, pour on top of pineapple slices.
- Beat together cream, cream cheese, curd cheese, and mayonnaise, fold in pineapple tidbits, fruit cocktail, sugar, salt, dissolve gelatin, mix all well.
- Pour on top of set jell-o, freeze till done, over turn and serve.