Bread is a staple food in breakfast and baking your own Bread is more easy than you think. Check out this authentic recipe by Chef Zakir and bake soft bread at home.
How to Make Bread
- Plain flour 250g
- Yeast 2 tbsp
- Sugar 2 tbsp
- White butter 2 tbsp
- Salt ¼ tsp
- Water to knead
- Preheat oven at 250.
- Put plain flour on counter and make a hole in center, add yeast, salt, and 2 tbsp water (to rise yeast) in the hole. Mix yeast with water until dissolve.
- Add sugar and mix then add white butter and mix in yeast. Now slowly add plain flour in yeast mixture along water and knead gently.
- When all flour mix, rub it with your palm on counter top, don’t use water now.
- Now include a little dry flour and rub until form a smooth playable dough.
- Grease bread mould with butter or oil.
- Wash and dry hand, don’t use greasy hands now.
- Chef zakir use half of dough according to his pan.
- Sprinkle dry flour on counter, roll out flat dough, and then roll it like swiss roll.
- Keep on side excess plain flour from counter, again roll out flat dough and roll again.
- Set dough in bread mould and apply oil on top and cover it and set on warm place for 12 minutes or until it rises.
- Uncover and bake it in over for 15-20 minutes. When bread is ready, cool on wire rack and slice.