A truly scrumptious taste of mutton. Add a fancy touch to your everyday cooking by preparing Mutton White Karahi. Serve it with naan or roti. You can also get here a simple mutton karahi recipe.
Mutton White Karahi
- Mutton 1 kg
- Oil / Ghee as required
- Ginger Paste 1 tbsp
- Garlic Paste 1 tbsp
- Yogurt 1-1/4 cup
- Green Chili Paste 2 tbsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Finely crushed Ginger 2 tbsp
- Crushed Black Pepper 1 tbsp
- Cream 2 tbsp
- Butter 50 grams
- Finely chopped Green coriander 1 tbsp
- Lemon Juice 4 tbsp
- In frying pan heat oil or ghee then sauté ginger paste and garlic paste.
- Now add mutton and cook for 5 minutes.
- After this add yogurt, green chili paste, and salt. Cover and cook until tender.
- Also add ginger, black pepper, cream, and butter. Cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add lemon juice. In the end, garnish with green coriander
- Serve with cream and butter.