A super easy tomato salsa in a delicious taste. No cook, just prepare in 5 minutes with fresh tomato, onion, garlic and seasoning.
Also Try: Chef Zakir Quick Recipes
Quick Tomato Salsa Recipe
- Crushed or diced tomatoes 1 can (14oz / 400g)
- Chopped onion ¼ cup
- Garlic 1 clove (minced)
- Jalapeño pepper 1 tbsp (roughly chopped)
- Sugar 1/4 tsp
- salt 1/4 tsp
- Black pepper powder 1/8 tsp
- Cumin powder 1/4 tsp
- Fresh lemon juice 1 tbsp
- Roughly chopped coriander ¼ cup
- Blend half tomato in food processor or blender.
- Put all the other ingredients except the coriander and blend again.
- Now add the coriander and remaining half tomatoes.
- Blend again until get desired consistency.
- Adjust salt and pepper according to your taste.