How to Make Tomato Salsa
A super easy salsa in a delicious taste.
Author: Chef Zakir
Recipe type: Dip, Condiment, Sauce
- Crushed or diced tomatoes 1 can (14oz / 400g)
- Chopped onion ¼ cup
- Garlic 1 clove (minced)
- Jalapeño pepper 1 tbsp (roughly chopped)
- Sugar ¼ tsp
- salt ¼ tsp
- Black pepper powder ⅛ tsp
- Cumin powder ¼ tsp
- Fresh lemon juice 1 tbsp
- Roughly chopped coriander ¼ cup
- Blend half tomato in food processor or blender.
- Put all the other ingredients except the coriander and blend again.
- Now add the coriander and remaining half tomatoes.
- Blend again until get desired consistency.
- Adjust salt and pepper according to your taste.
Serve immediately or store in an air tight jar for 2-3 days in refrigerator.