There are different types of omelet recipes. This is Keema Omelet Recipe by Chef Mehboob. A great dish to serve in breakfast and lunch.
You can keep this omelet in fridge for 2-3 days. Cut it into bread slice size and place between bread to make on the go sandwich. This is a perfect and healthy sandwich for kids, college and office going people in lunch.
This keema omelette is sufficient for three people. You can add capsicum or other vegetables in it for a rich taste. Must try Chef Mehboob Khan Recipe.
Tasty Keema Omelet Recipe
Author: Chef Mehboob
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 45 mins
Total time: 55 mins
- Beef mince 250gm
- Garlic paste 1 tsp
- Ginger paste 1 tsp
- Salt 1tsp
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- Turmeric ½ tsp
- Cumin 1 tsp (crushed)
- Coriander 1 tsp (crushed)
- Green chilies 2 (sliced)
- Medium onion 1 (sliced)
- Eggs 6
- Cheddar cheese ½ cup
- Oil ¼ cup
- In cooking pan heat oil and fry onion until pink.
- Now add ginger garlic paste and fry for one minute.
- Then add beef mince and fry for 5 minutes.
- Now add salt, red chili powder, turmeric, cumin, crushed coriander and 1 cup water; cover and cook on low flame for 20 minutes.
- Keep cooking to dry water.
- Spread cooked mince into a frying pan.
- Pour over beaten eggs, green chilies, coriander and slightly mix it (don’t break eggs).
- Sprinkle cheese on top, cover and cook on low flame for 3 minutes.
- Remove from flame and stand for 2-3 minutes in pan. It will leave the edges.
- Carefully transfer into platter and serve with bread or paratha.